- How to clean your sneakers?
- The best way to clean your sneakers is always by hand. Just dip a small piece of cloth in a detergent water or normal water and clean off the dirt by rubbing the cloth in the leather portion. For cleaning your white sole you need a toothpaste and a brush. Just rub the toothpaste in the sole and clean it with a brush. It will help you whiten the sole and will make it look new.
- Can you put sneakers in the washer?
- No, you cannot! Putting the sneakers in any washer will damage the leather.
- Can you wear sneakers in the rain?
- Yes! You can wear sneakers in the rain but wait it won’t protect your feet from being wet. In fact, you should avoid wearing sneakers if you know rain is going to be.