- How to clean your Loafers?
- The best way to clean your loafers is always by hand. Just dip a small piece of cloth in a detergent water or normal water and clean off the dirt by rubbing the cloth in the leather portion.
- Can you put these Loafers in the washer?
- No, you cannot! Putting the shoes in any washer will damage the leather.
- Can you wear Loafers in the rain?
- Yes! You can wear the shoes in rain but wait it won’t protect your feet from being wet. In fact, you should avoid wearing loafers if you know rain is going to be.