- How to clean your brogues?
- The best way to clean your brogues is always by hand. Just dip a small piece of cloth in a detergent water or normal water and clean off the dirt by rubbing the cloth in the leather portion.
- Can you put brogues in the washer?
- No, you cannot! Putting the brogues in any washer will damage the leather.
- Can you wear brogues in the rain?
- Yes! You can wear the brogues in rain but wait it won’t protect your feet from being wet. In fact, you should avoid wearing loafers if you know rain is going to be.